20.09.2013

- - -

– Bunk –
It's Friday, Friday nanana... and I got a cupboard – thanks to Arctic Adventures! :-) Not living 
out of my bags anymore, yeah! I also got an Icelandic phone number, feels good to have
everything done now. After working at the office (check our blog out here, that's what we
are doing, when are not on trips...) I went back to my attic and run into a bunch of people. 
So we went out dancing to Lebowski Bar, not without stopping by at Bunk for happy hour.
And some other places, like Kex – where a live band was playing. It was really nice there! 

After that we went to Lebowski to dance. But I have to say, I really am a german girl. A little 
distances and critical before I really do talk and stuff with new people. But I had no chance
to be like that on the dance floor. There were so many crazy people just dancing around like
nobody is watching. Really. I had so much fun to look at them, but if I stood still only for two
seconds, just to watch some person with funny dance moves, someone caught my hand and
 spun me around. And I had to dance again! But I really like to dance, so I like it that way.

– happy girl walking home –

Keine Kommentare: