21.09.2013

- - -

– view over Reykjavik –
After a hangover breakfast with one of the guides, I went to explore Reykjavik again. I 
like wandering around this city, so many cool places. First I went to the church called
Hallgrímskirkja. You can go to the top and have a really nice view over Reykjavik. So 
after that, I crossed the street to go to a really nice garden behind the Listasafn Einars 
Jónssonar museum. There a some amazing sculptures (You can just walk into this garden, it's free).

I thought after seeing so many nice things, I could go back to my attic :-) and just chill.
But you can't do that here. I ran into some guys and we went out for dinner. The place
was really awesome – Santa Karamba. One of the guides is best friends with the owner
and so we even got chilli chocolate ice-cream on the house! A really authentic place!

So it was Saturday and the last night of some guides, leaving for Nepal, I guess they
wanna escape the darkness here. And we partied again. Same story as yesterday!
Including running into some girl from Germany, 30 min away where I live. Small world.


– Hallgrimskirjka –
– inside the church –
– treasure hunt maybe –
– Reykjavik –
– Reykjavik again –


– a lot of colors –
– at the LEJ garden –
– really nice place –

Keine Kommentare: