16.09.2013

- - -

– Hangover Sophia –
So yesterday after the caving, I came home and discovered, that I have a room-mate. A 
really nice girl from Sweden. Probably the most positive person I've met so far. She had 
some people over at our place to warm up for the Arctic Adventures summer season ending 
partySo I've met some other guides, they are all pretty funny. After dressing ourselves up, 
we went down to "Bunk". (I told you before, that I live at Reykjavik Backpackers, so they 
have a really nice bar as well – Bunk. At the moment it is a place-to-be.) After being there 
for a while we headed over to the official party at Harlem. And then it got crazy. 

So today is "Hangover Monday". First day at work. Nothing more to add. Thumbs up!

– Bunk –
– Icelandic Rappers –

Keine Kommentare: