14.09.2013

- - -


Today was my real first day in Reykjavik, Iceland. After moving into my disgusting, little attic 
I went to the mall with my blue single-speed bike. I got completely lost on my way, but I 
figured it out. Reykjavik is not thaaaat big. :-) 

The reason I went to mall was because I am stupid. No, not really. But back in Germany my 
Grandmother bought me this really good and water-proofed jacket. It is so cool, it is so thin, 
it doesn't even need space in your bag. And here comes the stupid part. I only packed one 
sweater for Iceland. I know... And this one sweater is red. And I really don't like red 
combined with green and purple. So anyway, I went to the mall to buy a fluffy down 
jacket to wear under my fancy outdoor jacket. Its pink. Just that you guys know. :-)







Keine Kommentare: