13.09.2013

- - -

– the harbor in Reykjavik –
On my first day in Reykjavik I didnt do that much. It was a Friday so everybody was really 
looking forward the weekend. My friend picked me up in the morning and we organized 
some stuff. The rest of the day I just wandered around the city. When I got back to the hostel,
the people figured out how to open my apartment – it wasnt closed at all, haha. 

But when I entered, I was really glad that they didnt figure it out last night. It was kind 
of disgusting. Really dirty, stuff laying around and everywhere hairs. The mattress was
covered with patches and so on... So the first thing we did after that, bringing a whole new 
bed, a mattress, fresh sheets and some cushions from another place. Yeah. First day.


– can you see the fishys? –
– the streetart here is amazing –
– more streetart –


Keine Kommentare: