22.09.2013

- - -

– our ATV's –
Today was awesome! I've met Charlotte, we are working together at Arctic Adventuresat 
1:00 PM to go on a trip. An ATV trip! We were pretty excited. We got picked up downtown
and drove 15 min to the place (Lambhagi) where the tour starts. We had to wear some 
really funny cloth, but it was worth it – these suits keep you really warm! 

After dressing up and the guide showing us how to drive a quad the tour started. Yeah! I was 
a little bit scared, because I never have drove such a thing. But I love to try out scary things!
Charlotte was sitting behind me – she was a little bit more scared than me, so she decided 
to just drive with me. I don't know if she could hear my "Oh shit", "Wuhaa" and all the other 
weird sounds I made during the tour. Because driving this thing on those paths can be 
difficult, if you do it the first time. But we made it! Can't wait for the next tour!


– let' do it –
– our view from the top of a hill –
– hello there –
– on the moon –
– nice view –



Keine Kommentare: