10.10.2013

- - -

 
– old harbor –
We went Whale Watching with our partner company Elding. I was obsessed with whales, 
when I was a child. Had every book and we went to so many places, where you could see
whales. Never saw one, till now. And I have to say... I don't like whale watching trips that
much. It was cool to see the dolphins and some small whales... but those tourists. Ok, I'm 
something like a tourist as well, but I just hate it sooo much when strange people are 
coming close to me. Warghkkgnhhaaaaa...no. Just don't like it. On the other hand I really
understand running from one side to the other to have a good view... hm.
– Reykjavik Skyline –
– white lighthouse –
– being fancy on a boat –
– spotted another boat –
– water –
– dolphin or whale –
– oh tourists –

Keine Kommentare: