29.09.2013

- - -


After partying again on Saturday – it will never end – I went with a friend on a mini road 
 trip to the highest waterfall (196m) of Iceland. Glymur. The drive to Botnsá was really nice, 
on our right those hills with this amazing black and green colors and on our left the ocean. 
We even saw some seals! It was not the best weather, but I was just exciting to go 
somewhere. Somewhere into the nature! After a short stop at a really, really cool place 
(I hope I can tell you about this place later this week) we arrived at Botnsá and hiked up 
to the waterfall. I had to stop so many times just to look at this beautiful scenery. I highly 
recommend going there, if you happen to be in Iceland. You enter the trail trough a cave, 
cross the river on a plank and walk along the edges of steep dropoffs. It's a little adventure! 


Keine Kommentare: